OMA TestFests are designed to achieve a number of goals, including:
- Ensuring the quality of OMA SpecWorks specifications
- Enabling vendors to verify and test the interoperability of their product implementations in a multi-vendor environment
- Provide a peer-to-peer networking environment for participants
Date: 07 Oct – 11 Oct 2018
Location: South Korea – Seoul
Registration: Details to follow
- Previous TestFest Results & Locations
TestFests are held in a confidential and secure testing environment where companies can bring their Client or Server implementation(s) based on an OMA Enabler to test in multiple multi-vendor combinations. These events are open to both OMA SpecWorks member and non-member companies. Test tools and additional information can be found on the TestFest home page.
Please click on the following frequently asked questions:
- What is an OMA Specworks TestFest?
- When is the next TestFest?
- Prerequisites for a TestFest
- Registering for a TestFest
- Reporting Test Session Results
- Reporting Issues with the Specification
- Test Tools and Detailed Technical Data