The IPSO Alliance is pleased to announce that we will host an Open House and Reception on Tuesday, October 18, from 3:00 to 7:00pm at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront.
- Chris Greer, Director of Cyber Physical Systems and Smart Cities, NIST
- Patrice Slupowski, VP of Digital Innovation, Orange
2:30 PM Sign-in and networking
3:00 PM IPSO Alliance Open House: Introductions and overview
3:30 PM Keynote: Chris Greer, NIST
4:00 PM Semantic Working Group overview
4:15 PM Security, Privacy & Identity Working Group overview
4:30 PM Protocol working group overview
4:45 PM Keynote: Patrice Slupowski, Orange
5:15 PM Happy hour reception and member IoT demos
- STMicroelectronics will demo its IoT nodes and gateway technologies based on the STM32 ODE, with IPSO Smart Objects data model used to represent the sensor and actuator resources on the nodes
- Micrium’s demo combines the reliability of its embedded RTOS components with the versatility of the ARM mbed IoT Device Platform to deliver a powerful and modular foundation on which to build your IoT applications
- Synapse Wireless will also host an IoT demo, check for details on our website
- … and more to be announced soon!
The Open House offer a great opportunity to meet with members of the Alliance and learn more about our working group activities. Please mark your calendars and register to join us!